Purpose of the Product
Deep conditioning treatment using the super moisturising properties of Avocado's to replenish the hair cutitcles and encourage a healthy conditioned scalp
- 2 x Mixing Beaker
- Bottle / Jar for Final Product Packaging
- Weigh 788g of Naturallythinking Hair Conditioner Base into a beaker (Beaker A)
- Weigh all of your other ingredients into a separate beaker (Beaker B) and stir thoroughly to mix all of the ingredients together, it doesn't matter which order they are incorporated into the beaker.
- When fully mixed, add your contents of Beaker B to Beaker A stirring continuously to ensure the ingredients are completely mixed. Conditioner Base and Oils mix together really easy, the vibrant green of the Avocado makes it easy to tell whether the oils are completely mixed.
The Avocado Hair Conditioner Treatment can be packaged in both a bottle or jar. Packaging in a jar creates an easy to scoop out hair conditioner mask, using a bottle makes it easier for everyday use.
Purchasing the Ingredients
You can purchase the ingredients for this recipe by following the links below
- 788g Hair Conditioner Base
- 200g Coldpressed Organic Avocado Oil
- 10g Castor Oil
- 0.5g Argan Extract
- 0.2g Cinnamon Essential Oil
- 1g Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- 0.3g Tangerine Essential Oil
If you were to use this recipe to produce products for commercial resale, you would require both a Stability and Preservative Efficacy Test (PET)to legally sell. You are responsible for checking your local rules and laws. We make no warranty for the suitability, efficacy or ability of this recipe to pass a PET or Stability. It is intended as a suggestion on how to blend oils in Cosmetic Bases. Always patch test before applicaiton.