If you're like me, you're always looking for new ways to improve your hair health. Baobab oil is a natural conditioner that has been shown to be very effective in promoting healthy hair growth. Find out why Baobab is just so great for your hair.
1. Baobab oil is a natural conditioner that helps to improve hair health
You can include Baobab into a blend of carrier oils to make a hair oil, or combine with our Conditioner to make a wonderfully rich conditioning treatment.
2. The oil is high in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that help to strengthen hair follicles and promote healthy growth
Baobab is rich in Linoleic acid a key component to helping prevent split ends and maintaining healthy hair.
3. Baobab oil can be used as a hot or cold compress to help soothe scalp irritation and combat dandruff
For an indulgent hair mask, mix the Baobab with our Face Mask and rub into your hair. The Kaolin in the mask will add an unbelievable softness to your hair, whilst the Baobab will condition and moisturise.
4. The oil is also effective at restoring moisture to dry, brittle hair
Wash your hair lightly and then rub the Baobab through your hair root to tip. Wrap your hair in a hot towel for 10 minutes to help recondition brittle hair. Use an old towel, as the oil can stain the towel.
5. When used regularly, baobab oil can help promote thicker, fuller hair growth
Used regularly, you can aid your scalps natural cleanliness and help keep it bacteria and fungal free, which will aid healthy hair growth.